Sunday, September 6, 2009

8 months and a hawkeye game


Kory and I celebrated our second anniversary last Monday. Instead of going somewhere for our anniversary this year we decided it best to stay at home and just enjoy the day. We got massages, saw The Time Travelers' Wife, and went to The Cafe (where we had our first date). It was a wonderful day! I had the week off so I spent the rest of it cleaning and organizing. Kory and I painted the nursery and put all the furniture where we wanted it. It looks great so far, but we still have to add more color and finishing touches. We are excited for Baby Madson to see it. I realized that Nesting + OCD = no fun for anyone having to share a living space with me.


Baby Madson enjoyed her first Hawkeye football game yesterday. She was very active during the whole game. She had a lot of fun and had her fair share of walking. Some man even gave up his cushioned seat for me to sit on so I would be more comfortable. I ended up fried on my right arm and face. The only place not fried on my face is where my sunglasses were. It's a new look I'm going for!


I am officially 8 months pregnant! Baby Madson is the size of a honeydew. According to the bump.com: Things are heating up inside as well: Baby may grow up to a full inch this week alone, and his brain is developing like crazy. Pretty soon, he'll be able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Also, his bones are hardening, and he's started to keep his eyes open when he's awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment