Monday, September 14, 2009

What a great start to the football season

I should start off with...GO HAWKEYES!!! I had to work on Saturday but was able to catch the game on the radio. Baby Madson moved liked crazy throughout the whole duration of the game. She didn't even stop for half-time. She is definitely a football fan and Hawkeye fan already! What a great start to the weekend. I had to work Sunday also so there was no way of listening to the Colts game. I watched it online but there was no sound so Baby Madson didn't move as much. I think she likes to hear the game. We'll see what she does next Monday when the Colts play next. The Colts and Vikings both won on Sunday. Its a great start to the football season!!

Last night, Baby Madson and I got to play our "punching game". She starts to punch and I tap where her hand is and she either punches harder or moves over a little bit. Last night I was able to actually feel her fist. It was amazing!! This game went on for about 30 minutes. Then she gave one last powerful punch and that was the end of the game. :-) According to thebump.com, Baby Madson Baby can recognize and react to simple songs...time to start practicing your lullabies! In fact, baby will recognize frequently sung tunes after birth and probably find them soothing. Less cute news: She now urinates about one pint per day. Get the diapers ready! Now we just have to find some lullabyes to start playing for her. Only 6 more weeks to go!!!

Thursday, we had to make another trip to Labor & Delivery. I was having severe chest pains and pressure on my chest. The left side of my face and down to my arm were tingling. They couldn't figure out what the problem was so they ordered an EKG. I went back to the dr a couple days later for a follow up and they found a small blockage. I will see a cardiologist in a couple of weeks to see what the next step is. This doesn't effect Baby Madson. She is doing just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment