Friday, January 8, 2010

Finally getting the hang of it

Harli is 11 weeks old. She is getting so big. She smiles all the time and is such a happy baby!! After teasing Kory and I a couple of nights in the last few weeks with sleeping through the night, Harli has FINALLY got the hang of it. She has slept through the night since Tuesday. I'm really hoping that I didn't just jinx us. Each night, she sleeps just a little bit longer. When she slept through the night on Tuesday, I thought she was just being a good girl for my birthday. She isn't taking as long of naps throughout the day so I think that's why she is so tired at night. Whatever it is, we're not complaining and will take the sleep during the night!
Harli has found that she LOVES being naked. She is most happy when she is in her diaper only. This would be fine and dandy if it weren't 20 below outside. She just gets the biggest kick out of it. We only let her do it for a little bit each day because we think she will get too cold. The minute we start putting clothes on her she lets us know that she does NOT appreciate it. We get such a kick out of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment