Friday, January 15, 2010

Spoke too soon

Kory and I were so excited when Harli had finally decided that she was ready to sleep through the night. We told our family and friends everyday that she had slept through the night and were so happy. Well, apparently we have spoken too soon. Harli has changed her mind and decided that she was over sleeping through the night. She is only getting up once a night so it really isn't that bad. She doesn't like to nap, though. She takes a twenty to thirty minute nap in the morning and one in the afternoon and that's it. She is afraid she will miss something! I think she might have just been going through her twelve week growth spurt. We still can't believe that Miss Harli Grace is already 12 weeks old. I'm not sure when that happened!!

I have started a new job. I'm working at On The Border a couple evenings a week. This still allows me to stay at home during the day with Harli. My friends that stay at home and are always busy and on the go. I never knew why...until now. Between the gym, errands, cleaning, laundry, activies, and playdates its easy to let the day get away from you. I wouldn't trade it for anything, though. I feel very fortunate for being able to stay at home during the day.

Harli has started doing more and more Tummy Time. She is still doing a great job of holding her head up on her own. She is now starting to kick her feet during Tummy Time. From what I have read, this is her "first steps" towards teaching herself to crawl. When she starts crawling, we are going to be in trouble. She will be on the go and into lots of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment