Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yummy...feet


This has been a pretty uneventful week. Harli is feeling better and most days doesn't spit up all day long. I would say the medicine is working. Granted, I was hoping that it would magically cure her spitting up...a mom can dream! Kory spent five days in Vegas for work...yes, actual work. His company's annual conference was held there this year. Since no other spouses and children were going, Harli and I were told that we would be just fine at home. Next year the conference is in Orlando...Harli and I WILL be there! Harli and I spent the last five days having our Mommy/Daughter time. We went for walks, to the gym, shopping, and having fun in the sun. Its nice to not have to pick up after two certain boys that live here! They aren't that bad, but they do tend to make a mess. Harli has really missed her daddy, though. When he calls to talk to her, she gives the phone kisses and gets a big smile on her face. I know Kory has missed her terribly. He called when she was crying and it broke his heart.

After working diligently for a couple of days, Harli has managed to get her feet in her mouth. She is very pleased with herself. Once she gets her foot in her mouth and start chewing, she starts giggling. Its the little things in life that make her so happy! I'm not sure which she likes better, toes or green beans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment