Saturday, June 13, 2009

Baby Madson's first concert!


Baby Madson went to it's first concert last night compliments of free tickets from my work! Baby Madson was very excited that Aunt Allyson was able to come with. We had good seats which then turned into EXCELLENT seats (see the photo Allyson was able to take above) of how close we got to Coldplay when they did a set in the audience. It was an amazing concert! On the way out, we even got free CDs.

On Thursday night, I went out and bought a Heart to Heart Prenatal Listening System. It is similar to the Doppler used at the dr's office to hear the heartbeat, but not as high tech. According to the package, you can hear the heartbeat between 21 to 28 weeks. Since I am at 21 weeks, I thought I would give it a try. I could very faintly hear Baby Madson's heartbeat, but I did hear plenty of kicks and punches. I agree with Kory....Baby Madson does not like to be spied on! At one point, Baby Madson kicked so hard that it moved the monitor. It was amazing to hear Baby moving. Now Kory and I can hear Baby whenever we want or at least when Baby Madson wants to cooperate!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much free stuff you get from the Register! (maybe I'll take over your position when you go on maternity leave!)

    ReplyDelete