Friday, June 19, 2009

It's a ....

GIRL! We had the ultrasound this morning. I let Kory know that it was 100% his decision whether we found out the gender or not. He surprised me and said we could find out. I was very happy! The ultrasound went really well and Baby Madson looked healthy. We were very relieved. She doesn't appreciate us spying on her so she stayed curled up in a ball until the ultrasound tech got her to move. We got a clear shot that she is indeed a she. She also flipped us off, which was pretty funny. The due date was moved to November 3rd. This is the day before Kory's mother's birthday so she was happy about that. We were able to get the pictures of the ultrasound put on a CD so they would last longer than the printed out ones. The rest of the day Baby Madson kicked and punched me. I don't think she was pleased we found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment