Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baby Madson's 1st movie

Baby Madson went to her first movie in movie theatres on Friday night. We had a little family outing to the new Harry Potter movie. Now, I'm not a big Harry Potter fan and fell asleep the last time I went to one of these movies (about five years ago) so I wasn't sure how I was going to like the movie. Baby Madson was disappointed in the movie. Luckily, the rest of the family felt the same way. Sure there was a love story (which did not go well with the boys) and magic-like stuff...but it didn't live up to all the hype. Granted, Baby Madson and I may have been more into it had we read a book or two or seen the movie before so we had a slight idea about what was going on. Baby Madson did not appreciate how long the movie was. All in all, Baby Madson gives Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince one star. She really wanted to see The Hangover or The Proposal. Those are a little more up her alley (and her mommy's). She will just have to wait and see both after she is born! Wonderful parenting, I know!

Kory and I are very excited that we get to meet Baby Madson in 99 days!! It's great being down to double digits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment